🐞+ 🧼 Monthly Review
Brainboard Feature Changelog - March 2023 (1/2)
We've resolved reported issues that were causing occasional crashes when, for example:
- The Terraform code refresh triggering event was completely revamped. If you encountered any issues regarding that, this is now fixed.
- Modules’ configuration have been fixed. You should always have your up-to-date modules’ variables.
- CI/CD terminal output can be as fast as your local environment. With all infrastructure-as-code IDE tools under one roof, there is no impact on velocity.
- Marketplace: You can now use your own Azure or AWS billing account / credits.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Please note that the above issues have been resolved in the latest version of Brainboard and should no longer occur.
If you experience any issues, please reach out to the product and support team.
- 📌 Brainboard CI/CD designed specifically for the infrastructure
- 📌 Azure Landing Zone Baseline & 4 Terraform open-source tools to make it secure and cost-efficient
- 🛡 How to use Azure DNS Private Resolver + Terraform for securing your Azure Infrastructures
- 📌 AWS EKS Kubernetes Cluster - Terraform+Tfsec+Infracost=Automate Cloud Cost & Security Management
- 🔐Azure Sentinel+Terraform: 3 Key Benefits of Azure Sentinel for Protecting Your Azure Infrastructure
- 📌 AWS Landing Zone with Terraform - Save time with automated checks of your Terraform scripts
- 😍 Standardized Self Service infrastructure provisioning with Terraform - Easy Azure automation
- 👨💻 Boost your career as a cloud architect & DevOps with these top 9 Terraform Courses & Workshops
- Azure Multi Subscription Landing Zone - 6 Tips and Solutions for Cloud Architects and DevOps
- 🗺️ 🚀 3 reasons why AWS Elastic Beanstalk can help in overcoming deployment challenges
- ♻️ 5 Best Practices for Maintaining Consistency Across Cloud Environments