🐞+ 🧼 Monthly Review
Brainboard Feature Changelog - March 2023 (2/2)
🐞 FIXED by Batman 🦸🏻♂️
- Reuse Terraform modules already imported when importing a new architecture.
- Good news! Generic icons and logos can once again be easily moved by simply dragging and dropping them. 😎
- To zoom in on Zoom, Windows users can now use Ctrl + Scroll, while macOS users can use Cmd + Scroll.
- With the latest update to Import Terraform Modules, users can now seamlessly utilize their Git credentials even when they have just one credential available.
- You can now unlink Git configuration for pull requests from Brainboard.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Please note that the above issues have been resolved in the latest version of Brainboard and should no longer occur.
⏮️ Rewind from Mike Tyson of the Cloud
- 🤖 ChatGPT for DevOps: Best Practices, Use Cases, and Warnings.
- 👨💻 No one should ever write a single line of Terraform code
- 🚀 Become A DevOps Engineer in 2023: A Comprehensive Guide
- 🧱 Top 10 reasons your architecture library isn’t helpful and how to fix them
- 🦸♀️ The 3 most advanced Terraform commands made simple in Brainboard
- ⛅️ Moving to IaC: Challenges and Best practices
- 💲 FinOps: Techniques on how to save $7M of cloud cost
- 🌊 Writing Terraform custom code for unsupported resources in Brainboard
- 🗺️ Azure Spring App Infrastructure-CI/CD workflow with Terraform, Tfsec, Infracost and Drift detection
- 🗺️ Azure Landing Zone Baseline & 4 Terraform open-source tools to make it secure and cost-efficient
- 🗺️ H**ow to use Azure DNS Private Resolver + Terraform for securing your Azure Infrastructures**
- 🗺️ AWS EKS Kubernetes Cluster - Terraform+Tfsec+Infracost=Automate Cloud Cost & Security Management
- 🌋 Disaster Recovery for cloud infrastructures with Brainboard
- 🚗 Terraform Drift Detection: How to monitor and remediate cloud infrastructure drift