🐞 Bug Fixes 🚀 CI/CD Engine
Brainboard Feature Changelog - Week #5
We're excited to share with you the latest updates and improvements to our platform. Here's a summary of what we've been working on this week:
We've resolved reported issues that were causing occasional crashes when, for example:
- The import functionality has been improved to address the problem of internal errors. Error handling has been optimized and the dependencies between resources are now managed more effectively.
CI/CD Approval task — List of suggested users:
- The user experience when deploying cloud infrastructure through the CI/CD Engine has been improved. Users now have the ability to choose from a list of suggested users when approving a task, eliminating mis-suggestions.
Configuring resources when selecting a node
- The user experience has been improved when selecting resources through the Design Area or TF Code. Now, the ID Card will open automatically when clicking on a resource name.
Data inheritance not implemented when importing:
- The inheritance of data sources when importing TF files has been implemented. For example, when a data subnet is inside a data virtual network, it will now be depicted as such in the TF code.
Templates' catalog ownership:
- The "by" section in the Template Catalog has been updated to include all relevant authors. This ensures proper attribution and recognition.
Initiator name is missing in pipeline output:
- The name of the person triggering the pipeline is now included in the pipeline View, providing visibility into who is responsible for launching which pipeline and when.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Please note that the above issues have been fixed in the latest version of Brainboard and should no longer occur. If you continue to experience any issues, please reach out to our support team on our Public Slack Channel.
We've made some performance enhancements to the:
- Performance: Performance in the canvas area of Brainboard has been improved gradually, especially with small architecture and very big architectures (500+ nodes). This should result in faster load times and a smoother user experience.
- Documentation: A new documentation was just released, improving product clarification and explanation. This improved documentation will help users better understand our product and how to best use it. Get excited about next week's website launch, featuring brand-new features and a more modern design! You can visit the documentation here.
As always, we value your feedback and suggestions. If you have any thoughts or ideas on how we can improve Brainboard, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.