🪄 Improved 🐞+ 🧼 Monthly Review 🖼️ UX/UI 🎨 Design area
🐛 Bug fix report: W38+39
- AWS 5.16.2 Updates: We added this new major version, please check the breaking changes and migration guide if you are upgrading.
- Azure Resources Icons: Thanks to valuable client feedback, we have fixed multiple Azure resources icons including Linux/Windows Function App, MySQL Server, and Databricks. Please continue to reach out to Brainboard support for any further icon updates.
- Module Name Sanitization: Dragging and dropping modules now automatically sanitizes the module names from the catalog, preventing any unwanted characters or errors.
- Resource Name Update: Updating a resource name is now more efficient. Brainboard will automatically update it everywhere, ensuring consistency across the platform.
- Code Generation Bugs: Major code generation bugs have been fixed. Special characters are now supported everywhere, including in map's keys, enhancing the reliability of code generation.
- Navigation in Readme File, ID Card, and Variable’s Description: The bug that prevented the use of the arrow down/up keys in the readme file, ID card, and variable's description has been fixed, allowing for smoother navigation.
- Variable Description: Variable description is now multi-line ready, allowing for more detailed and organized descriptions.
- Brainboard_shape Visibility: The accidental visibility of brainboard_shape in the code has been corrected.
- Send Back Button: The design of the Send Back button has been enhanced to improve the design area experience.
We are committed to continuously improving Brainboard by fixing bugs and implementing new features to enhance your experience. Your feedback is crucial for us to make these improvements, so please keep it coming. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.