🪄 Improved 🐞+ 🧼 Monthly Review
🐛 Bug Fixes W42+43
- When deleting a variable, you will have a warning message if the variable is still used!
- We fixed the UI to add/edit variable, the save/update button is always visible.
- We fixed many bugs on import:
- Import files: Empty string values are not removed on required attributes
- Import files: Warning message when the TF files are invalid or not found is back for clarity.
- Import files & Cloud: We iterate again on the enrichment phase of the import to have better parent/child inheritance like supporting multiple locations inside one Resource Group
- We fixed the bug when the One Action buttons were always disabled.
- You can now use heredoc (<<EOT) in custom code.
- Brainboard’s training guide is back!
- When cloning your architecture or publishing it to the marketplace, all the architecture’s versions are removed automatically.
PS: We are working hard on Design area performance, did you see it?